Are You Looking for a Life Coach Who Can:
- Deliver a modality of mentoring tools that integrate sound training in psychology, spirituality, and energetics?
- Empower you to understand the energies that influences your relationships with self, others and money?
- Provide empathy, gentleness and compassion while at the same time providing that firm encouragement when needed?
- Set and adhere to healthy boundaries in terms of expectations and clear communications?
- Helps you to set goals for progress and gives feedback on where you are in those goals?
- Offers discount packages, sliding scale or flex rates?
Aiki Healing life coaching experineces emphasize all of the qualities above and much more.
Three Reasons to Hire an Energy Life Coach
- You deserve to have the special unique qualities of who you are nourished by a nonjudgmental, supportive mentor who can help you celebrate your strengths, help you identify areas where you have energetic blocks, and help you develop a palette of energy healing tools to get unstuck.
- We all need help to create changes in our life. Habits are difficult to change and sometimes we need to repattern our core energies to develop new positive habits. Energetic life coaching helps you understand the energy behind why you choose certain behaviors and gives you specific exercises and reflections to help you regulate and change energy patterns.
- An energetic life coach can help you to not only refine goals but to develop a system to cultivate the energy to fulfill those goals. The best intentions are brought to life by having your energy aligned with your soul purpose and desires.
I put my background in energetics, education and psychology to craft individualized sessions that help you to re-pattern the root energy beneath your emotional, physical and spiritual blocks.
As a Your Tango relationship expert, I focus on examining personal growth and relationships through the lens of energy and spiritual development. Thus, mentoring experiences with me can provide you with practical strategies and exercises that can help you break out of stagnation and achieve new layers of growth.
Last, I offer very affordable life coaching at $107 per hour for in person and Skype mentoring, with sliding scale and package rates available ($380 for 4 sessions). Email mentoring is $125 per session (where a session usually occurs over a course of 5 emails).
An ideal wellness coaching client for Aiki Healing possesses:
- A high level of self-motivation to delve deeply into guidance and strategies and to take responsibility to ask questions or request clarification if something is not clear.
- Willingness to follow through, complete and use self growth assignments and exercises in a timely way without procrastination.
- Willingness to change areas of himself or herself that may possess blocks, hindering schemas and illusions.
- Acceptance that transformation takes times and requires patience, commitment, and consistency with mentoring experiences.
How Do I Get Started?
(1) Browse some of our articles on relationships, growth and healing to get a feel for my work and approaches (you can also search my blog for additional articles with keywords such as "relationships," "growth" or "personal power.").
Also you may wish to read a client testimonial.
- Reclaim Your Personal Power
- 3 Steps to Build Energy Infused Relationships with Qi Gong
- How to Let Go of Toxic Relationships and Build Abundance in Your Life
- 40 Reasons to Love Your Body Just the Way it Is
- The Spice of Life: Nourishing Loved Ones
Email mentoring includes 5 email exchanges roughly structured in this manner:
- Setting goals and focus for a session (two emails )
- An email that provides the mentor's insights and growth activities on the topic or issue that the client wishes to explore.
- An email from the client to respond to the insights.
- An email from the mentor to respond to the client's thoughts, feedback and insights.