Acupressure and Medical Qi Gong: Vibrational Medicine to Help You Bloom Your Health
Our Austin acupressure and medical qi gong clinic is set amid a forest of trees and koi ponds, to enable you to sink into deeply relaxing, non-invasive and gentle session work.
Medical qi gong is a modality of classical Chinese medicine and form of energy healing that many people compare to Reiki healing, only that it comes from a much older system of holistic medicine that is over two thousand yeas old. Read our faq about what to expect in sessions.
Acupressure is the art of working with the classical acupuncture points without needles.
Both acupressure and medical qi gong effectively addresses chronic health issues by creating shifts at a cellular level.
It is a natural way to address many common health concerns such as:
- Aging skin tone and facial muscles, and challenges with skin.
- Chronic pain (including arthritis, back pain, and migraines).
- Diabetes and other endocrinological imbalances.
- Immunity imbalances.
- Digestive imbalances.
- Low energy
- Cancer Recovery
Our acupressure and qi gong sessions are highly customized for the client as we go through a process together of determining what you need most. It may be a relaxing session to rejuvenate your physical appearance. It may be a one hour session with a focus on resolving an health challenges. It may be a session to help you discover how to develop strategies across a body, mind and spirit level to grow optimally.
Services and Price List
- One Hour full body acupressure and medical qigong sessions are $107. These sessions can be used for pure relaxation focus or to address specific health issues, or both.
- One Hour Hands/Feet or Hands Only Energy Style Reflexology. These sessions are wonderful to resolve common chronic and stress related issues, including back and neck pain, digestive issues and other chronic issues. They focus on working with the classical reflexology points located on the hands and feet.
- One Hour Energy Facial including integration of botanical skin serums: $143. This spa session can be used to rejuvenate your facial appearance and also address chronic issues such as sinus congestion, vision challenges, digestive issues, and low energy.
- One Hour Combo sessions of full body work with energy facial (30 minutes each): $127