5 Minutes to Calm Your Brain after Engaging a NarcissistAug 04, 2023
Kay, "My brain feels scrambled! It's so noisy."
Try this 5 minute reset to calm your brain and return to God's peace with energy healing for narcissistic abuse recovery.
When we are around people that are energy drainers, we not only get exhausted but our brains go into overdrive trying to make sense of the dualities when they:
- Say one thing but do just the opposite.
- Claim that they love us yet try to emotionally manipulate us.
- Create chaos and drama about things that truly are not such a big deal.
We all know people like this. Some are full blown narcissists and others have other personality disorders, but the result is the same.
- We feel overwhelmed and go to bed each night with a noisy brain.
- We feel unable to relax, even when the weekend is coming up--we're just plain stressed.
Break free of that constant tension by consciously training yourself to take calming breaks even for just five minutes and the peace of God will surround you with love and protection.
Don't miss our gift energy resets.
Sign up to get the latest posts with quick audio energy resets, healing recipes, and stress-busting tools delivered right to your inbox weekly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.